Enrich your Life through Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, and Intuitive Art Making
Day Intensive YogART
11:00 am- 4:00pm
11:00 am- 4:00pm
Must RSVP & pay in advance due to limited seating. Pay Here
What happens when you put Yoga and Art together?
We at Art 4 All feel transformation ie YogArt! This experience is located in an amazing Art Studio located right on the Ocean. It begins with a gentle 1 1/2 Kundalini Yoga series, 30 minute lunch, and 3 hours of art making and process. then ends with minutes of transformative (expressive) art making and conversation.
A fun, creative, and relaxing! Appropriate for people of all levels and yoga experience
Resident Muse at the Ay Atelier
This rejuvenating, fun, and relaxing experience is located in an amazing Art Beach House located right on the Ocean. It begins with a gentle Kundalini Yoga series and then ends with transformative art making and conversation.
“Through the ancient technology of Kundalini Yoga, we will explore many techniques to connect with our Divine nature. Using mantra, pranayama (breath work), and physical sequences known as kriyas, we will access our own radiance, power and grace. Get relaxed, get centered, and leave rejuvenate.” Yoga Instructor, J Fochs
Experience of Yoga, Break (enjoy the Ocean view on the deck) and then Intuitive Painting/Drawing/Collage and Dialogue.
- All classes include yoga poses, meditation and breathing exercises. The Kundalini set will be The Green Opportunity Set.
- All Art Supplies are included
- tea and fruit provided
- bring your own lunch
- Small circles of experience
- Art work created is yours to take home
- Located right on the Beach in Malibu-less than ten minutes from Santa Monica
- Dolphin, Seal, and Pelican Watching (no guarantee, but usually happens daily)
- Please bring Yoga Matt and comfy clothes
- Jodi Fuchs who is an award winning artist and a certified Kundalini Yoga
- Lisa Rasmussen MFA and Ceylan Fadiloglu MA both have their Graduate Degrees in Arts and Consciousness from JFKU in Berkeley
Having a party and what something fun, different, creative, relaxing,and meaningful e-mail us for your own YogART experience!
Art 4 All People is minutes away from Santa Monica! With plenty parking on PCH!
What a tremendous resource to have this retreat so close to LA. Its is so close but it feels like you’re immediatelt miles away on vacation. It took me 5 minutes to get to Sunset in the Pacific Palisades. Thank you!
Cathy Salser (Founder and Executive Director of Window Between the Worlds)