Call for Eco and Up Cycle Artists
The Woven Exhibition is a exploration of Art and Artists reaction and engagement with Nature and the Environment.
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. - Chief Seattle, 1855
Call for Artists 2-D and 3-D submissions must be related to ECO ARTCurators: Award winning Artist and Educator-Lisa Rasmussen, M.F.A., Ceylan Fadiloglu, M.A., and Green Advocate Elizabeth Zampoli
" It is a wholesome and necessary thing for us to turn again to the earth and in the contemplation of her beauties to know of wonder and humility." Rachel Carson
Important Dates and Information:
- Submission Deadline: May 25, 2012
- Notification of Acceptance May 26, 2012
- Art Drop Off: May 31, 2012
- Exhibition Dates: June 1st – June 31st, 2012
- Opening Reception: June 16th, 2012 from 6pm-8pm. Reception includes light appetizers, and wine.
- Commission Split: 60% artist, 40% gallery
- Marketing: Art 4 All People aggressively markets all our exhibitions via social media
- Documentation: All Receptions are documented via photography
- Online Sales: Many Exhibitions and the Artists who are featured are available for international online sales.
Submission by EMAIL (art4allpeople [at] gmail [dot] com) $20 submission fee for up to 3 images
Submit Payment of $20 for three images by clicking below
[wp_cart:Call for Artists:price:20:end]
*You must pay first, then send your submission email as we require your PayPal confirmation code in the body of your submission email* The submission fee is required for gallery administrative processing, marketing, exhibit installation, documentation, and for promotion.
2. Submit the following information in the BODY OF YOUR EMAIL (art4allpeople [at] gmail [dot] com) Artist Name Medium Email Address Website URL Phone Number Physical Mailing Address PayPal Confirmation Code
Include the following as ATTACHMENTS TO YOU EMAIL
Short Artist Bio (required) Artist Statement - 200 words or so (required) Resume (optional) 3 Images of your artwork (as requested below) Image List - Letter that corresponds to attached image, Title, Medium, Dimensions, and Sale Price
Please submit 3 JPEG images of work that are currently available for exhibit and ready for sale. 300 pixels/inch resolution, no side any larger than 1020 pixels. Make it easy for us all - Title jpeg files by your Last Name followed by a letter corresponding to the Artwork Information you send. (JonesA.jpg, JonesB.jpg, JonesC.jpg)
Please Note: if your work is selected for the gallery all artwork must be received ready to install. Wall hung work must be securely wired (no claw hooks), or it will not be hung.
All information above must be received, along with your Submission Fee of $20. Payment of the Submission Fee is through PAYPAL. We cannot review your submission until your payment is received.
Your submission will be reviewed by our curatorial committee.
Contact us by email (art4allpeople [at] gmail [dot] com) with any questions about Art 4 All People and our submission process.
About the Gallery:
- Lovely upscale gallery space with a vibrant, yet serene atmosphere
- Get in on the ground floor of thriving Malibu Art scene
- Fabulous location in a Beach Art Sanctuary on PCH
Art 4 All People believes that art is profoundly connected to personal and cultural transformation. We are an arts and consciousness gallery, workshop and retreat space that is located in an idyllic Contemporary Art Beach House in Malibu It is dedicated to building relationships among artists, collectors, and agents of change. It is a new-paradigm organization that believes art viewing, collecting, and creating should be a holistic and inviting experience, accessible to all people. Art 4 All People promotes meaningful interaction with significant works of art in order to appreciate and to build a conversation around the direct experience with art as vehicle of beauty, healing, transformation and social change. The gallery is dedicated to exhibiting artists in a wide range of media, who are searching for a personal, psycho-social and spiritual dimension in their art.